Thursday, October 11, 2007

Trading Spaces

Helpful Belgian has struck again!

He came up to me as I was walking in from Pangea, the international bar/meeting place and told me that since I had commented several times how quiet my hallway was that if I would like to switch room with this other guy who had commented how noisy his hallway was.

Hellllls yea I would.


When I'm not around ppl, I get bored. And I HATE being bored.

So after Amsterdam, I get to switch rooms. I think his might be smaller though, or it is just the way his furniture is arranged. But he has the GREATEST view. It is of the canal, I'll take a picture of it soon.

On other news, AMSTERDAM TMRW!! And I'm glad I booked the bus tix when I did, b/c now they are like 6 euro higher.

So I'm not even going to bother to clean my room, b/c I will just move everything after anyways.

No comments: