Saturday, October 6, 2007

Second Encounter with the Po Pos




My goal is NOT to get deported.

I had a pleasant day. The sunshine was streaming through my window as I awoke at 1:00 pm. I went grocery shopping. Ate some food. Bought a disgusting Thai sauce. Did some handwashing.

Then I cycled like a madwomen to catch the grocery store before it closed. I swear, I was thinking, "I wish they would make a house brand vodka" when I stumbled across one for 11.50 euro. I bought a pink bottle of some sort of juice ( which ended up tasting exaactly the same as amoxicilin. k fuck. im drunk as im wriring this. and i cant liek manage to spell properly. an di dont ffiucing care.

so i got fucking drunj tongiht. which was awesome. i danced. had somefries. ran into spanish ppl. ran into blackppl. then ran into the poooooliiiice. it was great. I had Joanna-Gallagher-Look-Alike on the back of my bike when the police were behind us. but they were in a normal car so i didnt know that they were bein==d us. then they stopped us and asked us for ur passports. bt weplayed the dumb forigener carr. and flirted with them. they were hot actually. and then this random bystander said to the police "what are you , the CIA?" which was werid because we were in belgium not america and he was cleary belgian and said it in english. weliked that he was sticking up for us, but then like 2 police got out of there car. and then a back upcar came. wer weregoing to run rom the scene. but we didn.t and then this black guy was folling us. but then we waslked/cycled home and then this random guy who i doingt know but she konws gave her al ift home. and then i cycled home. and now im hom. wrting this retarded post.


basircall......tonight was fun. i got drunk for the first time. like REA;LLY drunk for the first time. sooo prou of mself.

i was doing bloody back walkovers. i havent done that since i was 10. and i was doing cartwhees in the sreet.


i a m going to be so fucking sore tmrw. dammit. i didnt even stretch.

and for some reason a bloody smurf picked me up.

k i will regret this tmrw. ohhhh well. have agoooooood night.

1 comment:

rachkael said...

that last picture haunts me