Monday, October 1, 2007

Sniffle

It rained again today. Hard. And I binged on dark rasberry chocolate and addictive ginger cookies.

I woke up this morning really sore as well.

But on the bright side, I caught the first episode of Gossip Girls on Tv Links.

I went to my bank to ask them about transfering money, but being lazy and because of the 40$ fee, I think I will just keep taking money out of the ATM in 600 euro amounts for 5$ a time.

Although I didn't have class, I decided to do some work. I went to the philosophy library (looking very collegiate in my American Apparel unisex grey oversize cardigan) to take notes on Environmental Philosophy articles.

The article was actually really interesting and basically said that philosophers are now deriving ethics from nature, to create ethical laws on how we should treat nature.



I watched 28 days later with ppl in my pseudo residence. It's so weird cuz everyone has different accents when speaking English. It's interesting to see how we all communicate. So we watched the movie..and ppl kept leaving and I didn't even notice. ANd like almost at the end everyone decides to leave! And ..like...why would you leave a movie when it's almost done?

Just because its midnight on a school night? These ppl are serious about their studies.

So I went to Tv Links in my own room and watched it myself.

I know...it is always the smartest thing to watch a European horror movie by yourself in an ancient building in Europe

No comments: