Thursday, October 11, 2007

The Busker Mystery

The weirdest thing happened today and yesterday. They are like random Jewish-related things.

Yesterday infront of the ancient courthouse in the town square were women protesting the 'occupatin of palestian'.

You know those women in Toronto at the UJA rally? Who wear all black and look sombre? Yea, well those were them. No one was paying them the slightest bit of attention except for the only Jews in the square : me and my uncle.

I haven't heard anything about Israel since I've been here, so that was really weird.

And fucking annoying self hating Jews.

And then today I went to this new grocery store which is AWESOME, and I heard this song.

It was a familiar song.

I turned around and there was a busker with an accordian.

and he was playing......



HAVE NEGILAH

Is that not soo weird?

Is he a Jew?

Should I have invited him over for dinner?


Was he homeless?

How did he learn that Song?

Will I see him again?

No comments: