Monday, October 15, 2007

Dustmites

Today I switched rooms.

It took like 5 hours! And it was just down the hall. But the guy I was switching rooms with, Uber Christian, and me kept haveing like really long talks about the Bible. I made it four hours before he found out that I was Jewish. Common....that's pretty good! He was like 'Don't tell the Iranian girls!" ...yea lol NOT planning too.

And then Helpful Belgian, naturally, being incredibly helpful, installed a mirror on my wall that he bought for me at Ikea and carried home on his motorcycle. I think I might buy him some chocolates....

He has like a collection of power tools, its pretty hot actually. I haven't met too many people who know how to use them, remember that I'm the girl who tried to hammer in a screw....


Actually I'm not a fan of Helpful Belgian anymore, he called me both fat AND stupid. Oh and Uber Christian, after seeing my shoe rack, said "I thought you were a normal girl, but now I see that you are not".

I feel so loved today.

So now my room is a crazy crazy crazy mess and I'm going to camp out on my floor in a sleeping bag. After I do my presentation that's due at 9:00 tmrw of course....

No comments: