Thursday, September 6, 2007

Packing


Okay, yes, I am writing a blog. I always wanted an excuse to write a blog.

So I am going on Monday to Belgium. When there I plan to stay at a monastary until I find an appt. Apparently it is rainy there just as I had feared, so Burberry rainboots are still on my wishlist.

Before then I have to pack, get my cellphone unlocked, find my license and all those other exciting pre-departure bits.

Right now I am stuck in Guelph waiting for Al Pacino to rescue me. I am using Jackie Toledano's computer, which internet, being the techie genuis I am, figured out. I am a little bit cranky after spending half a day trying to put together her fan and watching her mother hang pictures.

Can everyone please get Skype? For those of you who don't know what it is, please enter into this century and google it.

I'm only allowed to take 2 suitcases which is going to be a big challenge.

K this post is boring, but hopefully it will get more exciting!

No comments: