Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I'm not American

So Remember how I said things are going slow? They have definitely picked up. Like a lot.

Yesterday was slow, whatever, I went for hot chocolate with Christian Singapore boy and Pretty Polish girl and then C.S came by to see my room, where we noticed a party was going on in the building across from me. I live in the square complex and in the middle is a garden and bike racks and stuff. So obviously I decided to go. I know a lot of Americans live in the building across and I wanted to meet some of them.

When we went, not knowing anyone, it was pretty slow, but of course being a party it picked up immensely. People who leave parties when things are slow don't know how to have a good time, it takes a while for ppl to loosen up. So C.S left and I was left alone where I promptly met Perky Northeastern and Younger Prince Charles.

Did I mention how much I love British boys?

It turned into a Canadian style house party basically with cheap beer, a music video channel on and long lines for the bathroom.

Perky Northeastern is this pretty redhead from conneticut. She is very talkative and likes to pronounce names the Dutch way. I would say Bruge like 'Broo-ge" but she says 'Broo-ha" because 'J' 's are really 'H' 's or something. But she didn't even do it in a pretentious way...quite a skill, I would have sounded like a 'daft fool'.

Younger Prince Charles, someone Cute Czech boy named,is a Brit, he's nice. And British. That's pretty much it.

And he, along with everyone else at the party kept asking me questions of American and then being lie 'OMG I am SO sorry'. um yea...you better be sorry. I'm not fucking American okay. That's how I know I'm Canadian :)

Cute Czech boy came and thanked me for dragging him to the party and then proceeded to have an intense convo with Perky Northeastern. I thought they were going to hook up but then he randomly mentioned his GF to me. So I guess not. But it was looking like a cute Euro romance for a while.

I also had a long convo with International Jailbait. This guy who has lived in like Switzerland, and Hungary and had a very chic scarf on, like only Euro's can pull off. He is shockingly 17. Very mature though, Je Tres impressed.

Younger Prince Charles gave me a beer called Jupiler. I think it is the one they serve at Mcdonalds here. It comes in a red can and is supposed to be really bad. But I think its fine. Whatever dude it does the job. And I heard International Jailbait say that Carlesberg was awful too. Why? I have no idea. All tastes like stale piss to me.

No comments: