Friday, November 9, 2007

Chinese Party

We Had a Chinese party in my residence.

Remember how I quoted this Dutch girl saying that "When Belgians get drunk, they are like normal people?
"

It is..so...true.


IT was so much fun.

This Chinese guy cooked all this Chinese food. It didn't taste like real Chinese food, aka House of Chan, though. But it was still good fake (slash actually authentic) Chinese food.

It was like a Chinese Sweatshop in the kitchen with 20 ppl chopping and dicing and stirring.

Macintosh Belgian ( who is so unfriendly I never even realized he lived across from me but is the only other person in Belgium who also has a Macintosh)

and I had a really good conversation. I was so surprised. He was teaching me how to pronounce unpronounceable Flemish words. I am seriously considering taking Flemish now. It's really frustrating not being able to understand anyone is saying. They always forget to speak English, even though their English is flawless.

Anyways, it was just a fun night where Belgians finally loosened up a bit.


I desperately miss Starbucks though. you have no idea.

No comments: