Sunday, December 23, 2007

Meeting Greeting Leaving

The problem with going by yourself is that though you meet a lot of ppl, its only for a short time. and the whole time you are thinking that these people are really cool and you wish you had more time to get to know them better.

But you cant. and its depressing. well not depressing, but its like having a string of friendship flings. constant abondonment.

Today I went with 2 great Australian girls around the city look at Gaudiçs things. They know how to read maps, and that is really valuable| i need to learn so i dont waste all my time roaming around. They are going to a Spanish cooking class now, which is super cool. I´m going to start doing cool things like that. I think Im going to go wsurfing in Morcoo with the same company. I wanted to got, but i have to take a night bus to Madrid and FINISH THIS GDDAMNED ESSAY. ruining my bloody life.

I also havent really slept for 4 days and i stayed up late talking to the Australian girl so I am beyong wiped.

but on the bright side, i had starbucks today||||

and today was a gourgous sunny day, so rare for Canadians during xmas. I was wearing a tshirt, but one aussie girl was wearing a longsleeved shirt, a sweater and a puffy vest. just goes to show how everything is relative.


Im still amaaaaazed by Gaudis masterpieces. the Famila will still take 30 more years to finish|| probably because they cant work with all the tourists seeing it.

We went to the museam and learnt where he got his influences from, and he got them from nature. that is why you feel such a connection with his work. its very personal. he modeled, for instance, the pillars, on the way tree branches split.

Too bad a tram crushed him to death.

So ill be on the bus tonight from 11 until 6 45 am, but the good thing is an american boy lent me a converter which i left at home. so at least ill have music|

I wonder how madrid will be like on xmas...if ppl still party or whatnot. hope so. if not maybe i will FINALLY get the essays done and be free to enjoy my life.

No comments: