Saturday, December 22, 2007

Flasher

After being exhasted i had a really long convo with a new american girl. then i decided to check out Gaudis park. remember that that is the articture guy that i love who creates fantasy buildings. well he also designed a park with buildings that are basically ginger bread houses. I went here and decided to go for a stroll in the wooded grassy areas.


there was this guy there and he was trying to tell me something in spanish but i obviously had no idea what he was saying. he ketps using his fingers in the walking motions so i thought he was lost or something. then i saw this other guy. and i jsut didnt get a good feeling about him so went the other wya. then he followed me.

i tried to tell myself that maybe he was just searching for a way out too.

and then i looked behind me.


and his penis was out of his pants. ´
and he was stroking it.

my heart skipped 3 beats. I was alone, in a wooded area with a man who thinks it is okay to jack off infront of young girls. i imagined the headlines CANADIAN GIRL FOUND DEAD IN GAUDIS NOT=SO FAIRYLAND PARK.


i started screamings ÇFUCK OFF YOU DISGUSTING AHHHHH FUCK OFFç
and ran the fuck out of there where i ran into a tourist looking guy and he told me how to get out of there but didnt seem overley concerned about what i had seen.
i dont think he fully got it, he wasnt a native speaker.


i almost started crying.

i went to the museam shop guys and told them what happened and you know what they said ?

oh yea, we get this every day.

WHAT. like is he a fixture of the park or what the fuuuuck. you can go around doing that. its harrasment. and disgusting. and makes people feel horrible and gross nd hate barcelona.

so they called the cops, btu they told me it prolly wouldnt help´.

as pathetic fallacy would have it, it started pouring and i went home. now im going to try really hard and finish my essay and go to madrid on the night bus tmrw.

No comments: